Find Router IP Address: Do you want to access your router’s setup page to make network changes? Then you must know your Roter IP address. Each and every router has some default IP Addresses. If you forget your Router IP Address, do not worry. You can check your Router’s IP Address on your device only. But there are different ways to check Router IP Address on different devices. Go through the below sections to know more details about Find Router IP Address.
You can also check: Default Router IP Address List
Find Router IP Address
Are you trying to fix your home network issues? Then you need to access the router’s browser interface. To login to your home network, you should have the IP address. If you do not know your IP address, do not worry. You can get to know that. On this page, we are telling you How to Find Your Router’s IP Address. Read this complete article to know more details about Find Router IP Address. Follow our website www.192-168-1-1admin.org for more latest updates. You can also bookmark our page for latest notifications.
How to Find Your Router’s IP Address
Find Router IP Address through Command Prompt
First, open your command prompt and type ipconfig /all. Now you will get your Router’s IP Address.
Find Router IP Address using Control Panel
- Open Control Panel in your system.
- Now click on View network status and tasks under Network and Internet tab.
- Click on EtherNet on the right side of the page.
- Now a window will open and click on Details button.
- Here you can see Network Connection Details.
- IPv4 Default gateway is your default IP Address.
Find Router IP Address in MAC OS X
- Open Network in the settings.
- Click on left side of the page and click on the Advanced button at the right bottom of the page.
- Now you can see TCP/ IP tab at the top. Click on that tab.
- There you can find your router IP Address.